Getting a Quick Start with ILIAS
ILIAS Course Templates
Here you can copy didactic course templates for
How to apply the ILIAS course templates:
- You can use the "Course Templates" listed above as a basic structure for your own ILIAS courses.
- Modify the templates so that they fit your individual needs.
An online tutorial explains how to copy courses (course templates) in ILIAS: Link to online tutorial (in German)
Here you can download ILIAS short guides (German/English) in pdf format.
Browse through our sample course here:
- Sample course with different course items (in German)
How does it Work?
The following tutorials show you how to create a completely new course, independent of the course templates mentioned above. You will also learn how to add files and how to structure the course afterwards.
Overview: Ways to create a course
There are several ways to create a course on ILIAS:
- Create new empty course: via the Repository (Anleitung)
- Create course in HISinOne: sensible when using the HISinOne document function: participant data is taken over. (Anleitung mit Login Uni-Account)
- Use course template: Vorstruktierte Vorlagen zum Kopieren
- Copy existing course: Your content will be adopted, participant data deleted (Anleitung)
Tutorial: How to create courses in ILIAS (in German)
Tutorial: How to upload files (in German)
Tutorial: How to structure course rooms (in German)
Help and support
If you have any questions about ILIAS, you can reach us ...
- via our Forum, where you will find many already answered questions about ILIAS, and where you also have the possibility to ask questions yourself.
- via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further use permitted: "Digital Teaching Toolbox" by E-Learning Department, University of Freiburg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juli 2022, 13:25, Gayer, Claudia [email@example.com]